Cross Country Flying Club LLC
Our mission is to provide what every experience pilots want; a Fast, Safe, Reliable Airplane at the fraction of the cost of owning your own Complex Airplane.
General Club Information
- Our Aircraft consists of a Mooney M20C Mark 21 with 200HP Fuel Injected engine, Perfect for Cross Country Flying.
- We are located at Tamiami Executive (KTMB), with two runways, low traffic density, and a friendly environment.
- Scheduling is available for trips of up to 5 days, after the 5th day, additional charges will apply.
- Okay to fly to the Bahamas.
- Club-owned survival gear (rafts, life jackets, GPS locators) at no charge.
- We offer an easy online scheduling program at COFLYT.COM
- Each member holds his/her own keys to each aircraft.
- Billing is based on a wet rate, tach-time at $88 / per hour.
- There is a deposit fee of $1,500.00; $500 refundable after 6 months of active membership should a club member decide to leave the club.
- Monthly dues are $130. This pays for fixed expenses and insurance.
- Club approved instructors are available for flight reviews, instrument proficiency checks, Complex endorsement, and Commercial Training.
- We hold monthly meetings, often with educational programs, special speakers, and occasional social outings.
All Club members must meet the following club insurance requirements:
- Have a minimum of a Private Pilot Certificate.
- 2. Have a current and effective medical certificate.
- 3. Satisfy the FAA’s flight review requirements and all applicable FAA requirements.
- 4. Have at least 250 hours of total logged PIC flight time or an instrument rating. A member with less than 250 hours PIC may acquire club approved.
Our club motto is: FLY MORE, SPEND LESS & HAVE FUN!